WordPress.com has prepared a 2013 annual report for wimshul cooks with all sorts of interesting facts and figures.
- The blog has been viewed in 73 countries – the UK, Israel and the US being the most frequent
- Betty’s lokshen pudding was the most popular post of 2013 and is getting regular traffic via google
- The most popular post on a single day was Miriam’s Passover story in March about her mother
- We published 62 new posts in 2013 – wow – it must be time to publish our actual cookbook!
- Though we have had over 13,000 clicks since the blog was set up, we have only just passed 100 regular followers – do you know someone you could ask to ‘follow’ the blog?
A big thank you to everyone who has contributed stories, recipes and photos to the 62 posts in 2013, not forgetting everyone who has also taken the trouble to leave a comment (the top 5 commentators of 2013 were Lisa, Carra, Camilla, Lynne and Miriam).
Let us know your highlights, and what you’d like to see in 2014!
All the best from